Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Correcting my thinking and getting out of the funk!

I've learned a few things lately. Being overwhelmed with failure leads to depression. I've gone through so many different possibilities as to why I was one of the ones chosen to be "downsized", but haven't been able to come up with a satisfying answer.

Today I have decided that it really doesn't matter. I know that losing my job was not my fault. I can walk away knowing that I did my best. I got TONS of experience that I would not have gotten otherwise. I made some good friends.

Today I'm going to try new things. I will find a really interesting job with a good group of people.

"The greatest mistake you can make in life is to continually be afraid you will make one."
Elbert Hubbard

1 comment:

Virginia said...

I hear ya- there is a lot of freedom in wrapping your brain around that concept.

I hope your job search goes very very well!