Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Thanks for the reminder!

Still no job. I look every day on the "www", but see the same things that are posted by recruiting companies as "eye candy". (They don't really have those jobs available, but just want to draw you in so they can help you...) I have two more severance checks coming and then it's just me and unemployment checks. I'm not really a worrier until I feel threatened. I will wait and fall apart when I don't have money to pay bills.


I'm on a mailing list for a local scrapbook store called The Scrapbook Princess (http://thescrapbookprincess.blogspot.com/ ). Paulette always begins her Newsletter with a scripture quote. Thank you for reminding me not to worry, Paulette! Y'all go visit her store. It's small, but totally PACKED with scrapping goodness!!! I have a 50% off coupon - email me if you'd like one.


"Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink;
or about your body, what you will wear.
Is not life more important than food, and the body more important than clothes?
Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns,
and yet your heavenly Father feeds them.
Are you not much more valuable than they?
Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?"
--Matthew 6:25-27


Speaking of worrying - DON'T FORGET TO VOTE TODAY!!!

No comments: