Thursday, November 20, 2008

tomorrow I'm fully severed!

tomorrow will be my final severance payment from DHC. YIKES! i'm still applying for everything, but no luck yet. when i do finally get back to work, i'm going to be really tired! i'm like a baby with my days and nights mixed up! i think i'm driving the hubs crazy with the hours that i'm keeping. i'm not sleeping any during the day, but i seem to be able to stay up really late. i'm saying, really late... even the dogs are begging me to get some normal hours!

the hubs is flying to one of my fav cities today :(. i so wish i could have gone to chicago with him!!! i know it's freezing there, but i just love wandering in and out of the stores. we keep saying that we will go back someday during the spring or fall when the weather is nice. it's just a great city with LOTS to see and do.

i'm excited that Twilight is so close! i don't think i'll be going to the midnight show, but i'll definately be seeing it before the weekend is over. ahhhhh - Edward and Bella.....

i've set up shop on Etsy now. i hope to get the rest of my "bazaar" items posted today. some of my peeps are tired of checking back and only seeing 5 things!

got to take GA back to the vet today... poor pup can't seem to get well. i hope it's not something serious!!! i don't want any more trauma!

1 comment:

Glitter & Bliss said...

Enjoy the movie. I was a big fan of the TV show Moonlight. CBS cancelled it... DARN!! Also, I love the highlights. Your hair is soooooo cute.