Saturday, October 27, 2007

Time

After a long week at work, weekends are truly a blessing, but on Monday morning don't you always get asked "what did you do this weekend"? I usually can't remember what I did, unless it was something tramatic that stands out like being in an accident. As I see it, there are several ways to use your time so that you can give a good and interesting report on Monday.
You could spend time cleaning and doing the things around your house that would make your mama proud, but who wants to hear about that on Monday??? If I chose to use my time wisely today, what would that mean that I should do? Should I spend my time vacuming or washing clothes? I can easily get the dog hair up by just walking to the fridge and back to the computer with socks on. I can solve the "nothing to wear" delimma by doing a little shopping on Sunday so I would have something to wear to work on Monday.
If I chose to spend my time being creative, I could get a little TV in, as well as satisfy my need to create and I would have something to bring to show and tell on Monday.
What about spending time foolishly? Would I feel like a fool if I chose to spend my time foolishly??? I wonder what I could do that would count towards spending my time foolishly? Hmmm, let me think (hands should be in the prayer position and tap your pointer fingers on your lips - this is good for pondering an idea or thought. my friend JOH taught me this).

2 comments:

Christa said...

I love it! I am sending your address to Virginia and Michelle!!!

Michelle said...

I think one thing that would be foolish would be to poop in your pants.

-sorry to all babies and other people that do poop their pants. I just meant it would be foolish if you could help it.

I am SO glad you have a blog!